Fill in me, you, him, her, it, us, you and them.
1. My friend Tom lives in London. This is a parcel from him.
2. I’m sorry, I can’t tell what happened with me.
3. The children are hungry. Give an apple to them.
4. We are thirsty. Can you give some juice to us?
5. Jack is in the garden. Bring his football to him.
6. Ann and Paul can’t do their homework. Can you help them?
7. I can’t help you tomorrow. I must visit my aunt.
8. These clothes are for poor children. Can you bring them to the Red Cross?
9. This cake is for Carol and me. Please give it to us .
10. The roses are for mother. Please give them to her .
11. Where is father? Can you tell me where he is?
12. Where is the mouse? I can’t see it .
13. Where is the post office? Can you tell me where it is?
14. What’s your telephone number? I don’t know it .
15. Our brother is very nice. He always helps us with the homework.